- 23.09.2021 / /View our webinar: Safe Hydrogen solutions for the maritime sector
- Learn more about hydrogen as a safe and fossil-free fuel for the maritime sector, technical solutions and best practice.
- 14.05.2021 / /New pod: Kaisa Nieminen on trends and developments within Healthcare!
- Listen to our podcast “Meet Linde Experts”, where you’ll meet one of the many talents and experts within Linde.
- 13.05.2021 / /New pod: Ola Ritzén on the opportunities with hydrogen!
- Listen to our podcast “Meet Linde Experts”, where you’ll meet one of the many talents and experts within Linde.
- 28.04.2021 / /New collaboration: Production of green hydrogen at the Port of Aabenraa in Denmark
- Linde Gas A / S and the Port of Aabenraa have just entered into a new collaboration with the ambition of producing sustainable hydrogen and a whole range of environmentally friendly, hydrogen-based products at the Port of Aabenraa. Now the parties offer "attractive production conditions" to companies that want to be part of the project.
- 25.03.2021 / /Welcome to the podcast “Meet Linde Experts”, #1 about Laser technology and Additive Manufacturing, Bo Williamsson
- All you need to know about Laser technology and Additive Manufacturing.
- 03.03.2021 / /Coronavirus / COVID-19
- At Linde we are driven to ensure no harm comes from our actions to people, the environment or the communities in which we operate.
- 13.01.2021 / /Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) today announced it will build, own and operate the world's largest PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) electrolyzer plant at the Leuna Chemical Complex in Germany.
- 21.12.2020 / /Linde starts production at the new Kėdainiai air separation plant
- The new Linde ASU (Air Separation Plant) in Kėdainiai, Lithuania has been operating on a trial basis since early December and is now in full operation after having received final approvals for the completion of construction work.
- 21.12.2020 / /CO2 through new mobile unit helps turning contaminated soil into a new freight terminal
- In Sweden the Port of Gothenburg is using SOLVOCARB® water treatment system to neutralize alkaline water during construction of a new freight terminal using clay dredged from the seabed.
- 07.12.2020 / /Metsä Fibre and Linde signed a preliminary agreement of on-site oxygen supply contract
- Metsä Fibre, one of the leading bioproducts and energy producers globally, part of Metsä Group, and Linde have signed a preliminary agreement of an on-site oxygen supply to Metsä Fibre’s new bioproduct mill in Kemi.
- 10.11.2020 / /Plans for production of green hydrogen in Bodø, Norway
- The industrial gas and engineering company Linde and the hydrogen infrastructure company GreenH have joined forces with SINTEF and Norconsult to investigate possibilities for establishing a plant for the production of green hydrogen on Langstranda in Bodø. The plant will produce both liquid and pressurized hydrogen, with direct delivery for maritime use and road transport in Bodø.
- 09.10.2020 / /Chicken producer Norsk Kylling chooses Linde’s solution for their new state-of-the-art factory
- Leading Norwegian chicken producer, Norsk Kylling, is currently building a new state-of-the-art factory in Orkanger, projected to be finished in the Autumn of 2021. In a competitive tender process, Linde ultimately came across as the strongest gas supplier candidate, meeting a long list of strict requirements.
- 25.09.2020 / /Linde Launches New Gas Mixture for Optimal Sintering in Innovative Desktop Metal™ Studio System
- Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) today announced the launch of ADDvance® Sinter250, a new gas mixture to deliver optimal atmospheric conditions in sintering furnaces as part of Desktop Metal’s Bound Metal Deposition™ process.
- 24.09.2020 / /LINX – Digitalizing the way Agents sell our GAS & Hardware
- Linde has developed the LINX agent sales tool that will revolutionize the way our agents sell our products. LINX brings our agents to the digital area and is built with ease of use and user experience as top priorities. The new tool is fully operated by a mobile phone/handheld computer and also accessible on PC.
- 20.08.2020 / /Linde Starts Up New Air Separation Plant, Further Expanding Capacity in Denmark and the Nordics
- Linde today announced it has started up a new air separation unit (ASU) in Veile, Denmark, tripling its production capacity in Denmark.
- 05.08.2020 / /Electricity prices soaring in Southern Sweden and Finland
- In March there was an incident limiting transmission capacity from Norway to Sweden.
- 05.06.2020 / /Linde Norway Wins the EIGA Road Safety Award 2019
- We are happy to announce that Linde Gas AS, Norway, has been awarded the prestigious 2019 EIGA “Road safety award” for lowest “Accident rate”. The award was given for lowest preventable road vehicle accident frequency for cylinder vehicles transport among the European gas companies (< 2 000 000 km).
- 30.04.2020 / /Linde Completes Divestment of Selected Businesses in Northern Europe
- Linde today announced it has completed the divestment of selected non-core assets in Northern Europe to Gasum, a Nordic gas sector and energy market expert.
- 28.04.2020 / /Linde and Ovako first in the world to heat steel with hydrogen
- Together with Ovako, Linde has conducted a full-scale test to heat steel with hydrogen before rolling. The test was performed with good results in one of Ovako's pit ovens at the Hofors rolling mill in Sweden.
- 27.03.2020 / /Linde and Lantmännen invests in additional capacity at Norlic, our LCO2-plant in Norrköping
- Linde has signed an agreement with Lantmännen Agroetanol to expand the capacity at Norlic, our LCO2 plant in Norrköping, Sweden.
- 24.03.2020 / /Electricity cost hit by temporary disruption in transmission capacity
- Linde has well-established routines for hedging electricity in such a manner that fluctuations are evened out, leading to more stable and predictable pricing of gas products towards our customers.
- 08.01.2020 / /AGA to change its name to Linde in January 2020
- In January 2020, AGA will change its company name to Linde. AGA has been part of Linde since 2000 and comprises region Northern Europe, which includes all Nordic and Baltic countries.
- 11.12.2019 / /Jan Ellringmann named Business President of AGA, Linde Region Europe North
- Jan Ellringmann has been named Business President of AGA, Linde Europe North, effective December 1.
- 28.10.2019 / /Meet Heat Treatment colleagues from all over the world in May!
- AGA and Bodycote are organizing their joint seminar on surface engineering & heat treatment for the 8th time. The seminar takes place on May 27-28, 2020 at the historical Grand Hotel in Saltsjöbaden, Sweden.
- 05.09.2019 / /AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
- This year OTD will take place in Stavanger 16-17 October.
- 02.09.2019 / /AGA inaugurates Europe's largest fully automated gas filling plant
- Today, AGA's new fully automated cylinder filling plant is inaugurated in Enköping. It is the first of its kind in Europe, and one of the largest gas filling facilities within AGA. The entire production flow is automated, from sorting, filling, storage to picking; at the same time six sites are consolidated into the new plant. The invest-ment in the plant amounted to 40 million Euros and has created 50 new jobs in Enköping.
- 23.05.2019 / /Meet us at Aqua Nor 2019
- We hope to see you at Aqua Nor 2019 August 20-23 in Trondheim. You will find us at stand F-536.
- 26.04.2019 / /"Anniversary year - Gustaf Dalén 150 years": inauguration today
- This year, it was 150 years since AGA's founder and one of Sweden's most famous inventors Gustaf Dalén was born in the small city of Stenstorp. In addition, the AGA car celebrates 100 years and the still popular AGA stove 90 years. The Dalén Museum in Stenstorp will celebrate this and today is the start of the "Anniversary year - Gustaf Dalén 150 years".
- 25.02.2019 / /Groundbreaking ceremony for air separation plant for € 45 million in Denmark
Thursday 28 February, dignitaries will break ground for AGA's new air separation plant outside Vejle, in Denmark.
- 12.11.2018 / /AGA invests 20 M EUR in industrial gas production plant in Lithuania
- The industrial and medical gas company AGA in the Baltics invests 20 MEUR in a new production plant in the Kėdainiai free economic zone, Lithuania. The Air Separation Unit will produce oxygen and nitrogen for the Baltic market. The plant will go on stream in 2020. AGA a member of the Linde Group is a leading industrial gas company in Northern Europe.
- 29.10.2018 / /Meet us in Herning, Denmark
- We attend FoodTech November 13-15
- 24.04.2018 / /AGA launches new leak finder ahead of barbecue season
- It’s important to regularly check hoses, regulators and couplings in equipment running on propane – barbecues, stoves, refrigeration equipment and terrace heating, for example – to ensure it is safe to use. AGA Propane Leak Finder, the new, water-based leak detector spray, enables equipment to be checked quickly and easily and swiftly identifies the source of leakage. If bubbles appear where the spray has been applied, this means there is a gas leak.
- 06.04.2018 / /Temporary changes for refrigerant cylinders R404A and R407C
- Our customers are used to see a green refrigerant cylinder with outlet connection DIN 6 from AGA.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 04.02.2016 / /Find us at Elmia fair in May!
- Find us at Elmia fair in May!
- 11.01.2016 / /Find us at Mila fair in February!
- Find us at Mila fair in February!
- 26.10.2015 / /AGA invests 300 million in a facility in Enköping
- AGA invests 300 million in a facility in Enköping
- 26.10.2015 / /AGA extends the welding range with X11 PRO series
- AGA extends the welding range with X11 PRO series
- 22.09.2015 / /New refrigerants in AGAs product portfolio
- AGA continues to expand our product portfolio within the refrigerant area. During September we introduce R1234ze, R448A (N40) and R513A (XP-10) to meet the demands on new refrigerants.
- 18.09.2015 / /Sweden's biggest hydrogen filling station for fuel cell vehicles is inaugurated.
- Sweden's biggest hydrogen filling station for fuel cell vehicles is inaugurated
- 07.09.2015 / /AGA exhibit at SHTE September 22 to 23.
- AGA exhibit at SHTE September 22 to 23.
- 01.09.2015 / /MAPAX® campaign kicks off 1.9.2015. Win a luxurious dinner for 2!
- MAPAX® solution offers many benefits to company´s business.
- 25.06.2015 / /Find us at Load Up North on 27-29. august!
- Find us at Load Up North on 27-29. august!
- 04.05.2015 / /AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May
- AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May.
- 03.02.2015 / /AGA introduces two new AQVIA products
- AQVIA® Cola Stevia – The world’s most popular soda flavour in a new, healthier edition.
- 01.12.2014 / /Caviar Production requires precision
- In order to meet the world's caviar hunger, it is grown increasingly in the farms. The Finnish company Carelian Caviar export the black delicacy to several countries.
- 03.10.2014 / /New products to AQVIA product family
- AQVIA product family has got new members.
- 02.10.2014 / /AQVIA Exclusive – again BEST IN TEST by Wise Guide!
- Wise Guide, the biggest producer of consumer tests for media in Nordics, tested sparkling water makers in September. Test was ordered by Aftonbladet and it covered six different models from three producers, the most popular and sold models on the market.
- 07.04.2014 / /MyAGA goes mobile
- We are proud to introduce you to our new mobile sites!
- 28.11.2013 / /New AC-gas for the automotive industry
AGA is launching a new AGA AC gas, HFO R1234yf, a gas that meets the EU requirements to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from air conditioning systems in cars (MAC).
- 11.11.2013 / /AGA introduces sweetener made from stevia plant in new light drinks
Try the new AQVIA light products with sweetener made from the stevia plant. Now available in two flavors; Raspberries with a twist of Pomegranate and Strawberries with a twist of Guanabana.
- 13.09.2013 / /AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
Representatives from AGA exhibit at OTD
- 04.09.2013 / /AGA/Linde at Euro PM 2013 15-18 September
AGA and Linde will participate at Euro PM 2013, 15-18 September at the Svenska Mässan, the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre in Gothenburg.
- 02.08.2013 / /AGA launches new app for aquaculture!
Fish farmers can profit from AGA new aquaculture app from now on.
- 04.07.2013 / /New Plant in West Norway
- AGA inaugurated a new gas plant in Susort on June 13, 2013 in Norway, just north of Stavanger.
- 27.05.2013 / All News /Introducing the AQVIA® Exclusive Steel Range
Recently Wise Guide, Scandinavia’s largest provider of consumer tests and product guides, awarded AGA’s AQVIA® Exclusive as Best in test. The new AQVIA® Exclusive Steel range is a carbonating machine series of the highest quality and design, combining the functional advantages and the allure of stainless steel.
- 07.05.2013 / /Meet AGA at Aqua Nor!
The aquaculture fair is held in Trondheim, Norway
- 11.04.2013 / All News /AQVIA® – Best in Test, Again
For the second year in a row, AQVIA® carbonating machines are best in market.
- 22.03.2013 / All News /Seagas – the World’s First Fuelling Vessel for LNG Named in Stockholm
Yesterday, the world’s first fuelling vessel for LNG (liquefied natural gas) was christened in a traditional christening ceremony in Stockholm, by Helena Bonnier, the chairman of Ports of Stockholm (Stockholms Hamnar), in the presence of the Minister of Infrastructure, Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd, among others.
- 15.02.2013 / All News /AQVIA Soda Premium - Full Taste, Less Sugar
AQVIA is launching a new range of essences, AQVIA Soda Premium, with cola, raspberry and lemon-lime flavours.
- 15.02.2013 / All News /Peach Passion New Member of AQVIA Soda Light Family
Tasty news for all with a passion for peach, AGA introduces Peach Passion Light, a new member of the AQVIA Soda Light family.
- 23.01.2013 / All News /Fascinating Gases – Welcome to Linde’s World
Ever wondered what an oxygen or hydrogen molecule would look like if it were life size?
- 02.01.2013 / All News /AGA Brings Gas Cylinders into the Digital Age with New GENIE®!
For the first time: a 300 bar bottle with a built-in digital meter, regulators and accessories is launched. GENIE© increase the functionality and user experience.
- 17.10.2012 / All News /AQVIA - Best-in-Test
AQVIA Balance, AGA’s carbonating machine, was nominated best in its class on the Swedish TV programme Plus on SVT.
- 01.10.2012 / All News /A new and more efficient Maxi-cylinder from AGA
A brand new propane cylinder from AGA will make it easier to heat building sites and be more efficient to transport.
- 01.10.2012 / All News /Extend the terrace season with heaters
In the old days, people were able to enjoy the glow of terrace heaters only in public premises, on the terraces of restaurants and bars. However, in the past few years the prices of heaters have dropped enough to make them affordable for use at home.
- 25.09.2012 / All News /The World's Most Modern Research Facilities in Aquaculture Opened in Ålesund, Norway
The official ceremony of AGA and Linde’s research facility was opened by Vice Minister in the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad. She informed of the potentials available for the fish farming industry: - There is a potential increase of six fold in fish farming by 2050, but it requires sustainable farming and research.
- 18.09.2012 / All News /AGA Opens the Most Modern Gas Filling Station in the Baltics
On the 13th of September there was an opening ceremony at the Zaķumuiža Industrial Park in Ropaži District, Latvia. It is the most modern filling station in the Baltic region for industrial, medical, food gases and will supply Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
- 13.09.2012 / All News /Gustaf Dalén – Master Inventor & Nobel Laureate
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Swedish industrialist and inventor Gustaf Dalén receiving the Nobel Prize in Physics. The story of AGA is very much the story of Gustaf Dalén.
- 07.06.2012 / All News /AGA launches gas guide app for Smartphones!
A simple and practical tool that helps you to find the optimal shielding gas based on your welding method and material.
- 02.06.2012 / All News /Where is all the helium?
- Over the last decade, there has been marked growth in worldwide demand for helium. For this reason, the global helium markets continue to experience severe shortages in supply. This has even come to the media’s attention as a more serious issue than previously believed.
- 29.05.2012 / All News /First “Dig” at Kårstø Plant
Last Thursday, Mayor in Tysvær, Harald Stakkestad, together with AGAs management, sat himself in the excavator to officially kick start the construction of AGA's new gas plant. The plant, being built by AGA, will produce air gases (oxygen, nitrogen and argon) to the offshore industry, general industry and health industry on the West Coast of Norway.
- 25.04.2012 / All News /Helium is for balloons only – not for breathing
Balloons filled with helium are part of May Day celebrations. However, you should leave the helium inside the balloons and not inhale it, not even as a joke. Recreational inhaling of gases is very dangerous.
- 12.04.2012 / All News /AGA participates in Nordic Biogas Conference in Copenhagen
- AGA will be participating in the fourth Nordic Biogas Conference taking place at the Bella Center in Copenhagen 23 to 25 April.
- 02.04.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to construct on-site plants for Sadara's major chemical complex in Saudi Arabia
- The technology group The Linde Group and Sadara Chemical Company (Sadara) recently signed a long-term contract that will see Linde supply Sadara with carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2) and ammonia (NH3) at a chemical complex now being built by Sadara in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, which will be the world’s largest chemical complex ever built in a single phase.
- 22.03.2012 / Trade News /Linde helps establish Kaistar's new LED plant with critical gas supply
- Linde LienHwa (LLH) China, The Linde Group's joint venture with the LienHwa MiTAC Group of Taiwan, has further strengthened its commitment to LED manufacturing with the announcement of an exclusive gas supply agreement with Kaistar, a joint venture of Epistar Taiwan (leading global manufacturer of LED chips) and China Electronics Corporation (CEC), to deliver bulk gases and high purity ammonia (NH3) to Kaistar’s new production facility in Xiamen, China.
- 13.03.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to supply air gases to Chinese chemicals producer Dahua Group in Dalian
- The technology group The Linde Group has been selected to supply air gases to chemicals producer Dahua Group on Songmu Island in Dalian, Northeast China. Linde will be investing around EUR 70 million in the project.
- 09.03.2012 / All News /Dan Cake first in the world to implement new cryogenic freezer from AGA-Linde
Danish food manufacturer Dan Cake is the first in the world to implement the new breakthrough cryogenic freezer, CRYOLINE® XF from AGA-Linde. CRYOLINE® XF has the largest freezing capacity of any cryogenic freezer on the market today, outmatching mechanical freezers on all levels.
- 09.03.2012 / Corporate News /Linde achieves its best ever results and confirms its medium-term targets
The technology company The Linde Group once again saw profitable growth in the 2011 financial year, achieving its best ever figures for Group sales and Group operating profit.
- 08.03.2012 / Trade News /Linde Canada to showcase productivity benefits of welding equipment and gases at FABTECH Canada
Metal fabricators attending FABTECH Canada looking for ways to increase productivity without sacrificing product quality or safety in the workplace are invited to visit with Linde Canada welding experts who will be showcasing the company’s extensive line of welding gases and equipment and safety products at the show.
- 28.02.2012 / Trade News /Linde to highlight Low-temperature Oxyfuel technologies at the TMS 2012 in Orlando
The highly competitive aluminum industry is constantly looking for economic, environmentally sound ways of melting scrap to produce high quality aluminum. Linde, a leading supplier of industrial gases to the aluminum industry, has just what they are looking for: Low-temperature Oxygen-enhanced combustion processes that increase productivity and reduce emissions.
- 21.02.2012 / All News /AGA delivers liquefied natural gas to Viking Line’s new environmental vessel
AGA Gas AB and Viking Line Abp have signed an agreement on delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Viking Line’s new cruise ship with its environmental profile that is a forerunner within shipping.
- 17.02.2012 / All News /New MyAGA site launched
Introducing new website MyAGA.
- 16.02.2012 / Trade News /Linde constructs turn-key geothermal power plant
Linde Engineering Dresden GmbH, a subsidiary of the Linde Group, is set to build a turn-key geothermal power plant for GEOenergie Kirchweidach GmbH at their Kirchweidach site in Germany.
- 15.02.2012 / Trade News /BOC and New Zealand Steel sign air gases supply contract
Leading New Zealand gases and engineering company BOC Ltd and New Zealand Steel today announced they had agreed a long term industrial gas supply contract that will be critical to New Zealand Steel’s ongoing iron and steel making operations at Glenbrook.
- 13.02.2012 / Trade News /Alternative energy in the port of Hamburg: Linde and the Hamburg Port Authority are banking on liquefied natural gas
The technology company The Linde Group and the Hamburg Port Authority (HPA) have agreed to advance the use of liquefied natural gas (LNG) - an environmentally-friendly fuel - in the port of Hamburg.
- 09.02.2012 / Trade News /Linde Engineering Dresden purchases CHOREN's Carbo-V®-Technology
Linde Engineering Dresden GmbH has acquired the Carbo-V® Technology of the insolvent Choren Industries GmbH, Freiberg from the insolvency administrator Dr. Bruno M. Kübler.
- 07.02.2012 / Trade News /Linde Canada to showcase novel latent print development technology
Linde North America developes a revolutionary automated processing system for fingerprint identification. The new Linde technology is a flexible tool designed with both the forensic investigator and research scientist in mind.
- 01.02.2012 / All News / AGA and Lantmännen Agroetanol utilise and purify carbon dioxide
AGA Gas AB and Lantmännen Agroetanol AB have signed a Letter of Intent regarding the construction of a carbon dioxide factory that utilises and purifies carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide factory is to be built on the premises of Lantmännen Agroetanol on Händelö in Norrköping, which takes advantage of the infrastructure within the area with the proximity to the railway, harbour and the European highway. The carbon dioxide factory will be put into operation during the autumn 2013.
- 24.01.2012 / Trade News /BOC joins forces with Alstom and Drax in flagship CCS project
Industrial gases provider BOC is joining Alstom and Drax as a co-developer on the 426 MW oxy-fired carbon capture and storage (CCS) project currently under development at the Drax site in North Yorkshire.