- Additive manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
For optimum glass treatment results, AGA offers a wide selection of tailor made and standard burners.
We are proud to say that our customers include some of the most famous art glass manufacturers worldwide.
Polishing and fusing
Polishing and fusing enhance the surface quality of glass. Flames from our special burners impinge the glass directly to remelt a thin surface layer. Polishing can be used to eliminate or reduce the need for etching, thus reducing the environmental impact and paving the way for a cleaner, safer working environment.
AGA’s burner systems employ either pre-mixed or post-mixed gas technologies:
- HYDROPOX®: Pre-mixed technology with oxygen and hydrogen
- CARBOPOX®: Pre-mixed technology with oxygen and natural gas/propane
- LINFIRE®: Post-mixed technology
CARBOFLAM®: Surface/post-mixed burners with oxgen and acetylene
Benefits of pre-mixed burners
Pre-mixed burners are more efficient than post-mixed burners. In addition, technologies based on hydrogen/oxygen are more efficient than those using natural gas/oxygen or propane/oxygen.
AGA’s pre-mixed technology with oxygen and hydrogen is the solution of choice for high-end processes where speed, quality and efficiency are critical.
AGA’s pre-mixed technologies at a glance:
- Pre-mixing of gases
- Electropneumatic control units
- Water cooled/uncooled burners
- Standard burners/specially designed burners
100% stainless steel