- Additive manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Many processing steps apply heat to the workpiece. This can affect dimensions and material structure. Cooling time is required to exclude the possibility of overheating. The cooling window can be reduced if carbon dioxide (CO2) snow or liquid nitrogen (LIN) are used as cooling agents.
LINSPRAY® CO2 cooling
The LINSPRAY® CO2 cooling system was developed for use in conjunction with thermal spraying but it is also ideal for temperature control during grinding, welding and machining.
CO2 is the most effective dry cooling agent. CO2 snow is also a highly effective cleaning agent. Special CO2 nozzles have been developed to enable uniform, directed and continuous cooling results.