- Additive manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Over the last few years, more and more mills have started to use O2 or a combination of CO2 and caustic soda (NaOH) known as ADALKA® Process. Stabilizer, to regulate and stabilize pH.
In connection with the ADALKA application the patented ACU® Alkalinity Control Unit is used for the on-site production of pH-adjusted sodium bicarbonate. The automated equipment produces liquid sodium bicarbonate from diluted sodium hydroxide and carbon dioxide.
Alkalinity and pH can be adjusted independently according to the process requirements. The buffer solution can then be added to the process to control pH and increase alkalinity at critical points.